Carmen Delgado's professional life is devoted to esthetics and to providing her clients with the most professional and advanced skin and body care. Her training and credentials speak for themselves: Initial training in cosmetology, esthetics, and makeup in New York City. Cosmetology, esthetics, and instruction licenses.International training:
- England - Aromatherapy
- Japan - Shiatsin
- Austria - Dr. Vodder Manual Lymph Drainage
- Canada - Microdermabrasion
- Purdue University continuing education graduate; instructor in esthetics.
- NCA national certified esthetician and instructor.
- National and international esthetics lecturer and magazine writer.
- Introduced esthetics profession to Indiana and is responsible for initiating professional licensing for the state.
- Took international test in London to receive CIDESCO diploma in 1978.
- One of 12 founding members of the American Association of Esthetics in the United States.
Makeup artist for Harper's Bazaar and Vogue magazines, as well as television commercials.
Formerly with: House of Revlon, Elizabeth Arden, Henri BendelCarmen's awards include:
- Legend in Esthetics Education, American Esthetics Education Association, 2003
- Hispanic Person of the Year, 1995 Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Indianapolis, Indiana
- "Legend" by Dermascape magazine, 1993
- "Role Model" by Minorities and Women in Business magazine, 1992
Carmen's Staff is experienced and professional. She personally provides additional training for all spa associates.